A few weeks ago I planned my easiest ever meal plan. It went like this:
- 10 minute Steak Stir fry (inspired by recipe from First Flat Cookbook by Tiffany Goodall)
- Jacket Potatoes with cheese, ham and beans, served with a salad.
- Omelettes with cheese and spinach (inspired by recipe from First Flat Cookbook by Tiffany Goodall)
- Macaroni and cheese with bacon and tomatoes served with salad (will blog recipe soon)
- Smoked mackerel salad.
- Pot roast chicken
- Smoked salmon pasta served with a rocket salad.
During winter I’ve been cooking a lot of hearty warming meals but for this week I felt like some really simple fresh dinners. It may seem like we ate a lot of salad, but it was quick, easy and tasty. Everyday I tried to put a slightly different salad together by adding things like grated carrot, apple, raisins, avocado, homemade coleslaw, pepper, beetroot, cress, potato salad and so on. Varying what you put into a salad not only keeps it interesting but makes sure you are getting a variety of vitamins and minerals in your diet.
If you have any quick easy recipes please share them in my comments section or email me at email@example.com