I was impressed with how quickly I was able to throw this meal together. It really takes as long as the pasta takes to cook.
1/2 tbsp olive oil
2 spring onions chopped
1 garlic clove thinly sliced
1 tsp mixed herbs
black pepper (as much as you like)
1 salad bag of watercress, roughly chopped
1 glass white wine
150-200g cooked prawns
150 ml creme fraiche
- Cook spaghetti.
- Fry spring onions with garlic, mixed herbs and black pepper until soft.
- Pour in glass of white wine.
- Add cooked prawns when pasta is a few minutes from being ready.*
- Open bag of watercress and add to the pan, stir through with creme fraiche.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the frying pan, mix well and serve.
*It is important that they are heated through but if they cook for too long they will become tough.
quick easy recipe quick easy recipe quick easy recipe quick easy recipe quick easy recipe