- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 pack sliced chorizo (roughly 150g)
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 1 glove crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 250g sieved tomato passata
- 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes (you choose more)
- 75g pasta
- Cook pasta as instructions on packet.
- Heat oil in frying pan, cut chorizo into small pieces and fry until crispy, add spring onions, garlic and rosemary and stir for another minute.
- Pour in passata, add chilli flakes and allow to simmer gently on a low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cooked, drained pasta to frying pan and stir until pasta is coated.